In this In-Between-Isode we talk to Kevin Goff at length about life inside and outside of the hockey arena. He’s a teacher, actor, vocalist, hockey writer and finalist for Dad of the Month (we made that up). He’s as authentic as they come and a wealth of knowledge (and giggles) in all endeavors.
Note, we do talk Avs Hockey throughout but we get hot and heavy on it around the 35-45 minute mark. Just incase you’re skimming 🙂
Where to find Kevin
- http://www.burgundybrigade.com/ (The main hub for hockey coverage)
- @BrgBrigadeKevin (Most active online presence)
- @BurgundyBrigade (in case the other one breaks)
- Burgundy Brigade on Facebook (Get him past 500 likes)
- Kevin on Facebook (Personal page)
- @TheSinBinMHS (Radio show)
- http://www.inspirecreative.org/ (Theator project)
The silly side!
His Buffness after the Tough Mudder (picture)
This might be the coolest thing we’ve seen since Foppa hung the skates up for the last time in Colorado. Kudos to @MikeSortland for sharing this with us.
Peter Forsberg gets in disguise & plays in a Swedish men’s league game! VIDEO@ https://t.co/SVNrbHd24H pic.twitter.com/pCQsRqMmr8
— BarDown (@BarDown) November 6, 2015
Show Sponsor: www.avsfam.com