In this episode of The Future of Hockey we geek-out and future-cast the game of hockey and how the amount of sleep a player gets can impact physical, mental and motor functions.
- The Fast Company article about 6 hours of sleep per night
Autonomic nervous system observation through to use of spectral analysis of heart rate variability in ice hockey players
- My Heart Rate Monitor for HRV (really cool)
- MY HRV app of choice right now
- Show sponsor: www.avsfam.com – on Facebook – on Twitter
- Other Sponsors
- Subscribe to the Colorado Hockey Podcast on iTunes