The NHL and the NHLPA got together and developed a program aimed at helping players prepare for life after hockey while they’re still in the prime of their career. The Core Development Program was sparked by player feedback that they’d wished they had a tool like this before the end was in site to have more time to prepare and to make the transition easier.
- The NHL/NHLPA Core Development Program Article on Sportsnet.ca/
- Chara gets his real estate license
- Scott Parker’s “Parkers Platoon” Charity
- Chris Drury’s Pizza Joint
- Show sponsor: www.avsfam.com – on Facebook – on Twitter
- Other Sponsors
- Subscribe to the Colorado Hockey Podcast on iTunes