|Born||January 2, 1969
Toronto, ON, CAN
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
|Played for||Pittsburgh Penguins
Tampa Bay Lightning
|NHL Draft||26th overall, 1987
- See more at http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=67423&lang=en#sthash.ZDizBD8b.dpuf
- A big long article full of juicy stuff:
- Nickname: Tabby. Quick like a cat….a Tabby Cat.
- The 1999-2000 season was a travel filled one for Tabaracci. He couldn’t get onto a team until November when the Atlanta Thrashers picked him up as a free-agent after he played one game with the Canadian national team (one loss). The Thrashers played Tabaracci for one game (one loss) before trading Tabaracci to Colorado for Shean Donavan.
- In November of 1996, the Flames traded Tabaracci to the Tampa Bay Lightning for Aaron Gavey.
- Bolts traded Tabaracci back to Calgary in the summer for a fourth round pick.
- Traded from the Jets to the Caps
- In 1989 Tabby was traded to Winnipeg in a multi player deal both ways.
- Tabby returned to two of the teams he’d played with before for a 2nd tour of duty and was known to be the ultimate pro and a gamer as a starter or backup goalie.
- Was a backup goalie in Pittsburg behind Wendell Young.
- Back to the Caps again
- Tabby got his first real stint as an NHL starter in Tampa where he played 55 games and went 20 25 6 with 4 shutouts.