Behold the Five for Friday curated list of hockey links worth clicking on. As if you had something better to do at work on a Friday:)
We’re always researching for a project/podcast and finding cool stuff worth sharing. Here’s what we’ve found this week. Stay Awesome!
- Did you know they made contacts back in the 1960s? Nevermind these guys looking for a lost contact. If you’re the curious type like us, this is when contacts were invented.
Blackhawks and Maple Leafs looking for contact lens, 1962 pic.twitter.com/y7E10vzENO
— History In Pictures (@HistoryInPics) January 2, 2015
- I get pissed at the refs too but this is actually crap. Don’t be this guy… or his brother.
- Kevin Goff spitting the truth!
- Show sponsor: www.avsfam.com – on Facebook – on Twitter
- Other Sponsors
- Subscribe to the Colorado Hockey Podcast on iTunes