Behold the Five for Friday curated list of hockey links worth clicking on. As if you had something better to do at work on a Friday:)
We’re always researching for a project/podcast and finding cool stuff worth sharing. Here’s what we’ve found this week. Stay Awesome!
- Claude Giroux being a good human, no really. He give a kid who’s dad was just shot in the line of duty a jersey with his name on it. Pretty touching really.
- It would appear the Drouin fit is officially over. So lessons learned? Don’t test the vengeance of Steve Yzerman.
- A look at the last 11 goals scored on the Colorado Avalanche.
“And what Frayne discovered was that some pad modifications could help goalies slap their knees tighter to the ice and flare their legs more than they could before to improve upon what’s called a butterfly technique”
- Hockey announcers doing play by play on a kid eating ice cream cone. Funny and entertaining. You don’t usually get that from announcers.
This would be in the top 5 if it wasn’t the Blackhawks
- Show sponsor: www.avsfam.com – on Facebook – on Twitter
- Other Sponsors
- Subscribe to the Colorado Hockey Podcast on iTunes