Behold the Five for Friday curated list of hockey links worth clicking on. As if you had something better to do at work on a Friday:)
We’re always researching for a project/podcast and finding cool stuff worth sharing. Here’s what we’ve found this week. Stay Awesome!
- Claude Giroux being a good human, no really. He give a kid who’s dad was just shot in the line of duty a jersey with his name on it. Pretty touching really.
- It would appear the Drouin fit is officially over. So lessons learned? Don’t test the vengeance of Steve Yzerman.
- A look at the last 11 goals scored on the Colorado Avalanche.
- Hockey announcers doing play by play on a kid eating ice cream cone. Funny and entertaining. You don’t usually get that from announcers.
- Show sponsor: www.avsfam.com – on Facebook – on Twitter
- Other Sponsors
- Subscribe to the Colorado Hockey Podcast on iTunes