Five for Friday – the curated list of hockey links to help you put an end to the last day of the week. Nothing too serious… just some hockey links for the hockey fan in you.
We’re always researching for a project/podcast and finding cool stuff worth sharing. Sometimes it’s videos, sometimes it’s cool tweeps worth following. Other times it’s articles from folks who swim in the deep-end of the hockey knowledge pool. Here’s what we’ve found this week. Stay Awesome!
- @AJHaefele AKA — AJ Haefele — AKA — The A’est of J’s does a Reddit AMA Real questions and real answers. It so refreshing and I’d expect nothing less from the BSN crew.
- NHL.TV – What went wrong (such a loaded statement)
- “It’s all fun and games until somebody gets hurt”… actually it’s very serious business until someone get’s hurt. Then you’re reminded that these guys play a game that is exciting, fast paced and at times dangerous. P.K. Subban joins Canadiens for first full practice since neck injury
- Drouin benched for AHL game after missing team meeting – Is this guy just pressing the self destruct button every other day? Get your shit together Drouin.
- Shawn Matthias has three goals and seven points in 11 games with Avs — @mikechambers
“I’m enjoying myself again and it’s refreshing. I’m re-energized being here, surrounded by a great group of guys. It’s fun coming to the rink. We’re doing well. We want that last playoff spot, and we’re pushing hard. We have a great locker room here.”
I love to hear this kind of stuff.
Whiff ‘n poof: NHLers still swear by smelling salts – A little science, a lot of ritual and reeks of superstition from a notoriously superstitious league.
- The lighter side of hockey. Because sometimes words are too hard to read and we need moving pictures.
- Show sponsor: www.avsfam.com – on Facebook – on Twitter
- Other Sponsors
- Subscribe to the Colorado Hockey Podcast on iTunes