Five for Friday - the curated list of hockey links to help you put an end to the last day of the week. Nothing too serious... just some hockey links for the hockey fan in you.
- Towes and Matthews in a game of “name your shot”. Highly staged, but pretty damn cool.
- Adrian Dater’s Hockey word (that’s a new one by me). Dater gives his thoughts on the “abusive relationship” between the Avs and their fans. He makes some good points here.
- In a world of dark Avs news, AJ provides a bright spot of a story about Sam Henley and his first NHL goal/game.
- The most depressing headline, ever – Sinking Stars, Avalanche duel in a game somebody has to win
- The Denver Post’s take on the Avs latest loss and the down-spiralling season.
- Landy goes on IR
- Some love for the mysteriously injured Avs Captain
— Stephanie A. (@Saustgen) December 2, 2016
- Show sponsor: www.avsfam.com – on Facebook – on Twitter
- Other Sponsors
- Subscribe to the Colorado Hockey Podcast on iTunes